pandubox - november unboxing

06:37:00


NOVEMBER UNBOXING - #PANDUHBOX


Je suis si heureuse d'avoir enfin reçu ma panduhbox de novembre, après plusieurs semaines d'attente...
I'm so happy to have received the November panduhbox after several weeks of waiting ...



Comme tous les mois je reçois ma petite panduhbox et je ne suis pas du tout déçue par ce que j'ai pu trouver l'intérieur ! Petit focus sur l'intérieur de ma box... 

Every month I receive my little panduhbox and I'm not disappointed at all with what I found inside ! 
Focus inside my box ... 


Cette fois, ma box a eu beaucoup de retard dans l'expédition suite à un problème avec le fournisseur du stylo, mais Emma nous a gentiment prévenu et a offert un petit bonus à celles qui allaient recevoir leur box avec du retard. 

Le thème de la box de Novembre était sur l'hiver, forcément, mais c'est juste sublime, je ne suis vraiment pas déçue d'avoir choisi cette box pour mon abonnement et je suis comme une petite fille à chaque déballage ! 

❤️ : Les deux rouleaux de washi tape sont juste trop mignon et je m'en suis déjà servie pour la décoration de mon planner. On a également le droit à un petit extra en dehors des accessoires planner. Ce mois-ci j'ai pu tester le chocolat chaud avec des "fluffs" et j'ai adoré ! 


This time my box arrived late due to a problem with a supplier but Emma kindly warned us and she offered an extra to those who received their box late. 

The November theme was about winter, of course, and it's so beautiful, I'm not disappointed again, to choose this box for my subscription. I'm like a kid every month when I receive my box. 

❤️  : The two washi tape are just so cute and I already use them for my planner decoration. We also have a product apart the planner decoration. This month I tested the hot chocolate with fluffs and I love it. I never tested before and it's kind a back to childhood and it's so good to have this kind of moment especially in this period.


And of course, happy xmas day, happy holidays and happy new year to all of you guys ! 
Take a break, stay with your family and keep all this moment ! 

You Might Also Like

1 commentaires

  1. Hello Elena,
    November panduhbox seems quite interesting. I understand I could decorate my planner with the colorful items.
    The bonus sounds good : this fluffy chocolate certainly tastes wonderful !
    Keep going !

    RépondreSupprimer

Instagram @smashbxxk

2016 by LNA. Fourni par Blogger.